Price And Quantity
- 00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Cosmetics, Paper Printer, Boat, Automobile, Food, Water Well, Oil Well, Air Pump, Water
- Electric Volt (v)
- 100000 Piece Per Month
- 15 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
We are engaged in offering a wide assortment of Flexible Impeller Pump to our customers. Precisely designed with close-coupled construction and bare shaft, offered pump requires less maintenance. Widely used in various industries such as textile, dying, and chemical industries. Besides, it has got capability of pumping products of both high and low viscosity in an efficient manner.
Design and features
- Bare shaft or close-coupled construction.
- Reversible and self-priming pump.
- Machined investment casting casing.
- Double flat drive of the impeller.
- Connections DIN 11851.
- External single mechanical seal.
- IEC motor: B34, 1500 rpm, 3 ph, 230/400 V, 50 Hz, IP55.
- Easy maintenance.
- Parts in contact with pumped media: AISI 316L
- Lantern and bearing support: GG 22
- Other parts: AISI 304
- Impeller: CR (Neoprene)
- Gaskets: NBR
- Mechanical seal: Cer/C/NBR
- Surface finish: polished, Ra â¤ 0.8 Âµm
- SiC/C and SiC/SiC mechanical seals.
- Lip seals.
- Connections: SMS, Clamp, Macon, etc.
- Motors with other protections.
- 1000 rpm motors.
- Electric panel with 10 m cable.
- Stainless steel trolleys.
The RF pump is a flexible impeller pump. Due to the design, these pumps are reversible and self-priming and can suction from a maximum height of 5 meters. This type of pumps is designed to pump products of both low and high viscosity as well as materials containing particles or gases. The main applications are transfer of dairy products, edible oils, wine, concentrates and beverages in general. They can also be used with viscous food products such as jam and marmalade, custard as well as cosmetic products such as soap, gel, toothpaste and creams. This pump is also used in the dying, textile and chemical industries.